Are you a startup or small business owner looking for a sales process consultant who can implement commercial structure across your business?
My name is David Craig White, and I provide sales process consulting to startups and small businesses looking to scale their businesses more efficiently and increase revenue.
What Does a Sales Process Consultant Do?
When I am hired as a sales process consultant, the core objective of my role is to add structure and organisation to your business.
And the ultimate goal should always be to increase efficiency, transparency and revenue.
“This guy gets the job done! David has been instrumental to eMagCreator’s success in many ways. Not only did he optimize workflows, dashboards and metrics in Salesforce, but also systemized and LEAN’ed the whole sales process.” – Ebbe Nygaard | Sales Director (Germany) | eMagCreator
I am often brought in to help optimise, automate and align sales and marketing processes to improve lead generation processes, sales forecasting and more.
Each client I work with varies in size, structure and requirements, so let me give you an example of one of the most recent projects I completed.
Ocean.io is a tech startup in Denmark with a sales team of under ten people. They had existing customers, a new CRM and not many processes.
This meant they had an unorganized team working inefficiently and could not run simple reports to measure progress or forecast sales results.
Ocean.io had plans to raise funding, scale their sales team and grow the business fast, and they knew they needed better processes.
The New Sales Process
After working through my six-stage sales process consulting framework with the senior leadership team at Ocean.io, I was able to make the following changes:
- Change the sales and marketing process for incoming and outgoing campaigns
- Create a process in the CRM for automating marketing leads
- Create an automated process for outbound sales campaign data
- Rebuild the deal stages used by the new business sales team
- Build a complete sales forecasting model for multiple teams
- Create multiple new custom fields to make sales data more transparent
- Rebuild the entire CRM layout and make it cleaner and easier to work with
Most of the changes implemented for this project were in the Hubspot CRM and supported by other external tools.
The Results of Sales Process Consulting
As a result of these changes, in the following 12 months, Ocean.io were able to:
- Efficiently double their sales team
- Increase their sales revenue x7
- Increase their average order value x8
- Dramatically improve sales and marketing alignment and efficiency
- Dramatically improve customer success processes
- Accurately forecast new and existing sales results
- Land a Series A funding round of $7 million
How Much Does Sales Process Consulting Cost?
It’s very difficult to estimate the cost of any sales process consultant project without having a chat and doing some analysis.
But what typically works best if we decide to work together is that we start with a 10-hour block of consulting and see how far we get.
The cost for 10 hours of consulting would be £1,750 (15,000 kr)+ vat
Ready to Talk?
Request a free consultation call below, and we can discover if I am the right sales process consultant to help your business.